The goodness of Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is sort of a wonder-plant. It is used for generations all over the world for a host of things-from curing heat burn to promoting healthier skin. Aloe Vera has also been a staple product in most Indian households. People use it to treat rashes, inflammations alongside consuming it for its high vitamin and mineral content.
Today, because of the rapid influx of chemical cosmetics, aloe vera is also gaining ground as a viable alternative to cosmetic face and skin care. You will be surprised at the number of uses one jar of aloe vera gel can provide. Besides, it is a preferred as a better alternative to harmful chemical cosmetics. Which is why, almost all natural skin care companies offer proper, processed aloe gels. Not only are they multipurpose, but they come relatively cheap in comparison to most skin care products.
When you are using a natural aloe gel, make sure to buy one that has at least a 50% aloe vera content. Ayuvedam has an Aloe magic Skin Refreshing and Conditioning Aloe Vera Gel that contains Aloe gel with a little tulsi extract to help give your skin the rejuvenation it needs.
Therefore here are 5 ways you can use an aloe vera gel on your face for better skin care:
- Anti Ageing Properties: Aloe Vera Gel contains antioxidants, beta-carotene, and vitamin A & E which nourishes the skin from within. As our skin ages, wrinkles and lines begin to appear because our dermis gets less elastic. A good way to reduce the brittleness is by using an Aloe vera Gel that will hydrate your skin. It makes your skin more firm, rejuvenates the cells and moisturizes your skin from deep inside.
- Moisturizer: If you have really oily skin that is prone to acne, aloe vera gel can be a regular go-to alternative for moisturizing.It has an immense hydrating property, at the same time, it contains no natural oils that will clog your pores or make your skin break out.
- Sunburn and Tan Remover– Aloe Vera Gel has a high amount of anti-oxidants that help in natural skin healing. If you refrigerate the aloe gel and apply it on your sunburns and tan lines regularly, over time they will begin to reduce, leaving your skin blemish free. Also, since Aloe Vera has a natural cooling property, it will give your skin instant relief.
- Acne and Blemish Reducer– Aloe Vera contains gibberellins and auxins which contain antibacterial properties. Acne is caused when your pores are blocked, leading to possible infections and localized swelling. Aloe reduces the infection and the inflammation. Also, polysaccharides that stimulate cell growth are present in aloe vera. As a consequence, it effectively prevents scar and blemishes on your skin. Applying aloe vera, therefore, is a better alternative than chemical anti-acne products that have a ton of negative side effects.
- Removing Eye Make-Up– A lesser known use of aloe vera is that it is an amazing way of removing make-up, especially from tender soft skin- like around your eyes. It is a good alternative to cosmetic cleansers and it also hydrates and soothes your skin.
Therefore, an aloe gel has too many good uses to neglect. It truly is a must-have in everyone’s skin care kit.